Your health and safety are our top priorities
Update: April 17, 2023
In compliance with updates from the Department of Public Health, masks are now optional in our office. RAH will continue to have masks available for our patients if you are more comfortable, please ask for one.
Update: April 18, 2022
While the Department of Public Health has lifted the mask mandate requirement for healthcare facilities, CT is seeing the highest Covid rates in since 2/21. In an effort to keep everyone safe and healthy, RAH is mandating all of our safety protocols including requiring our staff and patients to wear masks. Thank you for understanding.
Update: January 4, 2022
RAH is taking all precautions to keep you safe during this Omicron variant spike. Our team is vaccinated for COVID-19 and reporting to work symptom free. We thoroughly sanitize between patients, wear masks and wash hands frequently.
We ask if you are experiencing cold symptoms, cough, fever, shortness of breath, have a sore throat or new loss of taste/smell please contact us to make special arrangements for your imaging study.
We take your health very seriously and will continue to do all that we can to keep you safe. Please call (860) 969-6400 with questions or concerns.
Update: July 8, 2021
Radiology Associates welcomes our patients for all of their imaging needs, in a safe and comfortable environment. Although the State of Connecticut lifted the mask mandate, RAH continues to follow CDC recommendations for healthcare facilities. When visiting our offices:
- Patients and visitors will be required to wear masks during their visit.
- Social distancing measures will continue in our waiting rooms and throughout our offices.
- Our team members will continue to wear masks and follow all CDC guidelines for personal protection equipment use and equipment cleaning.
Please know that our team members have received their vaccines.
We stand ready to support our patients as our region continues to work together to stop the spread of COVID-19.
Update: May 4, 2021
Radiology Associates of Hartford, PC is committed to ensuring a safe environment for you and our team members. All of our locations are OPEN to provide high quality, low cost imaging in a safe environment. Here is how we’re keeping staff and patients safe:
- We have implemented waiting Room Coordinators at all our office locations. This helps facilitates patients through the waiting room to minimize wait times. All RAH Team Members complete a daily attestation before reporting to work, stating they are free of COVID-19 symptoms.
- Plexi-glass barriers have been installed where possible.
- Everyone entering our facilities must wear a mask while inside.
- We are pre-registering patients whenever possible to minimize patient time at our front desk.
- We’ve increased equipment cleaning to disinfectant surfaces.
- Our waiting rooms are socially distanced and we are prestaging patients in private changing areas to keep patients apart.
RAH continues to live our mission: The Patient Comes First. We are committed to keeping that goal while ensuring we protect you and the hard working members of the RAH Team.
Update: May 7, 2020
Effective May 11, 2020, all offices will be offering screening examinations. Screening mammograms, CT Scan Calcium Score, CT Scan Low Dose Lung Screening and Bone Density exams appointment times are available. To schedule your exam, please call our Patient Service Center at 860-969-6400. Women’s imaging exams are also available at www.bookmymammo.com.
Important News When Visiting Our Office
- RAH is following all CDC guidelines ensuring our team members are wearing appropriate personal protection equipment, washing their hands and distancing as much as possible.
- We ask all patients to arrive in our office with a mask or face covering. If you do not have one, RAH will provide a mask to you.
- We ask all visitors when possible, to kindly wait in their vehicles if weather permits for comfort.
- RAH has designed a workflow in our offices to keep a limited number of patients in the waiting room. Our patients will be asked to wait in private changing rooms to promote social distancing.
We look forward to welcoming you with warm eyes over our masks!
Update: April 24, 2020
All of our offices remain open, some with a reduced schedule. We review our patient scheduling needs regularly throughout the day and adjust the schedule accordingly. Please contact our Patient Services Team at 860-969-6400 for updated office information.
High Risk Protection Time: RAH has reserved appointments from 8:30-10:30am for patients in the CDC category of “High Risk”. If you fall into one of these categories, please request to have your exam scheduled during this time:
- 65 years and older
- Patients with Asthma
- Patients with HIV
- Patients with active Cancer
- Patients with Diabetes
- Patients with Chronic Kidney Disease undergoing dialysis
- Patients with Liver Disease
We are requiring all patients to call ahead for all examinations including general x-ray studies. At this time, RAH is NOT seeing patients who have:
- Confirmed COVID-19 diagnosis AND active symptoms of fever and upper respiratory symptoms (Cough, Shortness of Breath)
Patients experiencing these symptoms who require imaging studies are encouraged to utilize the Radiology Departments at Saint Francis Hospital and Medical Center, Johnson Memorial Hospital, Mercy Medical Center or St. Mary’s Hospital.
In accordance with Connecticut regulations, all patients and visitors must wear a face covering or mask while in our office. If you do not have a mask, we will provide one for you.
If you must be accompanied for support during your appointment, we would ask the visitor to kindly wait in their vehicle if weather permits for comfort.
A RAH team member will be greeting all patients on arrival to our office for screening prior to entering our facilities.
TOGETHER WE CAN STOP THE SPREAD
We encourage patients to follow Governor Lamont’s recommendations to stay home, stay safe. At this time, we recommend screening exams be performed after May 20, 2020. If you choose to have your screening exams before that date, RAH is here to meet your imaging needs.
Radiology Associates of Hartford is meeting or exceeding all of the CDC guidelines to ensure our personnel have the personal protective equipment to keep our patients and team members safe. Our team is practicing stringent universal precautions to ensure we provide a safe environment. In cooperation with our cleaning company and team members, our offices and equipment are disinfected to maintain the highest level of safety.
If you don’t have a mask upon arrival for services at our office, RAH will provide one for you.