Physician Experience and Expertise
Radiology Associates of Hartford (RAH) has been a community-based radiology practice with Connecticut locations in Hartford, Glastonbury, Enfield and Avon since 1976. All of our radiologists are board certified by the American Board of Radiology. RAH radiologists are widely published in peer-reviewed literature, have authored books and actively lecture at local and national meetings.
Our sub-specialty radiologists have advanced fellowship training in:
- MRI and CT Scanning
- Breast Biopsies
- Nuclear Medicine
- Cardiovascular Imaging
- Vascular / Interventional Radiology
- Minimally Invasive / Interventional Radiology
We have obligations to the radiology profession, to good medical practice, and most importantly to our patients.
Therefore, we maintain memberships in all of the following societies:
- Radiological Society of Connecticut
- American Roentgen Ray Society
- American Society of Neuroradiology
- Hartford County Medical Association
- New England Roentgen Ray Society
- Radiological Society of North America
- Society of Interventional Radiology
- Society of Nuclear Medicine
Our PAs have taken a national certification examination developed by the National Commission on Certification of PAs in conjunction with the National Board of Medical Examiners. Their education is ongoing after graduation through continuing medical education requirements and continual interaction with physicians and other health care providers.